Borough Council:

When is the monthly borough council meeting?

Usually it is the first Wednesday of each month at 7pm, this will shift to the second Wednesday of the month if the first falls on a holiday.

How do I arrange to speak at a borough council meeting?

If you wish to make a public comment, you just need to attend the meeting and make your comment during the public comments section on the agenda.  You will need to state your name and address for the public record. 


If you wish to make a presentation at a borough council meeting you will need to get approval from and make arrangements in advance with our Borough Manager.

Local Taxes:

How can I contact the local tax collector?

Real estate taxes: Questions about real estate taxes, including those remitted to Montgomery County and the Perkiomen Valley School District, can be directed to the Collegeville Borough Real Estate Tax Collector:  Kelly Taylor, at 610-717-6500.  Real Estate Tax Collector hours are Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

Earned Income Taxes: These taxes are generally collected where an individual works, and then remitted to Collegeville. If the rate where one works is higher than the Collegeville rate, the difference will be collected and remitted to the municipality of employment. Questions concerning earned income taxes should generally be directed to the employer or Berkheimer at 610-279-7500 or www.hab-inc.com

Where / when do I pay local taxes?

Trash & Recycling:

Who collects the borough’s refuse and recycling?
Recycling: What can I recycle?


How do I volunteer to serve on an appointed board, such as the planning commission?


When do I need a permit for a home improvement?
When is a building permit required?


Who do I call to report a pothole or a dangerous road condition?


Where do I vote?
How do I register to vote?

Please visit the Pennsylvania Department of State’s voter registration site:


You can register online to vote, but you must be a U.S. citizen AND a resident of Montgomery County PA to vote in Collegeville.

How do I vote using an absentee ballot?

Residents who are unable to make it to the polls on election or primary voting days can apply for an absentee ballot.  Please visit the website to learn how to do this and to learn more about who qualifies to do this.  https://www.montcopa.org/754/Absentee-Voting


Where is the Collegeville library?

Borough council meets the 1st Wednesday of each month.

Borough of Collegeville

Borough Hall
491 E. Main St., Collegeville, PA 19426
Phone: 610-489-9208
Fax: 610-489-6661
Email Us

Borough Hall Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM – 4PM

Police Department

Emergency: Call 911

Non-emergency (24/7):  610-489-9332

Copyright 2023 Borough of Collegeville.